Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Spice



As I was on my merry way to my parents' home, I stumbled upon a garage sale. I wasn't having much luck, until I ran across some vintage Kerr jelly jars. I thought to myself, "I must have these, but what will I use them for?" I bought them for only two dollars! As I continued my journey home, I continued to think about what to do with the jars, when it hit me- how about spice holders! The reason I went with the spice holder idea is because we plan to remodel our kitchen, and instead of cabinets, we decided on open shelves. The vintage jars will look spectacular on the modern-rustic open shelves! There you have it, a new DIY  **repurposed spice jars** with lots of character. Another hint, add labels to the bottoms of the jars for a clean look.


No comments:

Post a Comment